January 11, 2013 | By Joe Radcliff |
MaxCon Software has added many new features to continue to improve our user interface of our top shelf Roofing software and Construction Management Software.
MaxCon Pro is a versatile and user friendly Saas Roofing Software designed to Organize a company process in to a paperless mobile platform, Energize your team in to the future with technology to simplify the daily tasks and to Maximize company profits by lessening overhead burdens.
Take a look at some of our newest features available to our members in MaxCon Pro.
- Member Profile Picture: The member profile picture will be used beside all activity or review notes made by the user. It can be uploaded into MaxCon Pro in two places.
1. On the top right of the screen you will see your name. i.e. Welcome: your name. click on your name and a pop up will appear asking you to load your profile picture. This file must be a jpeg file for uploading.
2. In the user admin. If you go to the user list and click on the pencil which is the edit action for a user information. Once the pages opens go to the bottom of the page. You will see an area name User profile. Upload the jpeg file and after it is done uploading click save at the bottom of the page.
- Sales Managers, Production Managers and Owners can now be assigned as the sales rep on customer files:
- Job Info Page Upgrades and Improvements for QB Integration:
- Multiple Pictures can now be Emailed, Printed, Edited and Deleted from within MaxCon Pro.
- Leads Entered in by Sales Reps have Auto Assign logic.
- Canvassers can now Assign Leads to Sales Reps they are teamed with.
- You can now click save in all search areas
- Company Minimum Profit Tracking Additions for Customer Files
- Under direct support we have a customer download for manual download of Help Assist for customers who cannot use the auto load side.
- Password Admin under HO user admin. Password admin allows Users with HO rights to set password intervals, force reset passwords and force reset on next login. Password changes require email verification.
- New user passwords are now randomly generated and emailed to new user.
- Goal Admin for Team and Individuals per SO. Allows HO user to assign goals to Individuals or to Sales existing Sales Teams per sales manager. Sales goals display on SO home page.
- For salesperson role individual goal and assigned sales team goal are displayed on thermometer along with SO annual goal. Thermometer goals are toggled buy radial orbs above the thermometer for salesman user role.
- Below the thermometer exists a lint to all sales goals which will display a table style view of all sales goals for the SO logged into.
- Sales manager has thermometer view for annual goal and His Team goal assigned along with link to see table of all goals. All other users will on see thermometer and table style goals list for SO.
- All goals set in SO can be deactivated.
- Goals are displayed on SO page when the current date is within the start and completed dates of a specific goal.
- Future goals can be entered and will not track until current date is with date ranges selected in goal admin.
- Upon expiration of ending goal date the final numbers achieved and goal set are archived for future review and will not change.
- We have added extra character for Zip Code option for NON USA companies on company setup.
- On Page Help Videos: Added feature that will allow us to link video to interactive video options per page. When a video or videos are linked to a page then a Video Help tab will appear on the right margin next to the scroll bar. Clicking the tab will activate a sliding window with the video and written explanation of the page. Clicking the tab again will hide the window. The video can be opened into a new window or expanded to full screen. If no video is linked to the page the tab will not appear.
- Eased restrictions on Manufacturer entry. Now only a Manufacturer name is required for entry of products in admin pages.
- Outbound Email change: Link added to outbound email for new job assigned to salesperson or reassigned to salesperson that will direct rep straight to customer file.
- Added country drop down selection to user admin. When users are created a country can now be selected for the user.
- We have reconfigured the Roofing and Siding work orders error check process. We have eliminated the pop-up boxes that would notify user of field errors one error at a time. User is now notified of all missing data on page in a single submit process and is indicated with a red box around the offended field.
- The data requirements for User Creation have been relaxed. We added an asterisk behind the title of the fields that are required.
- Canadian Zip Code formatting has been added to HO and SO where Canada is selected as country. The zip code field will require the “Letter Number Letter space Number Letter Number” format of the Canadian system be entered with auto capitalizing case.
- Ability to assign customer files to Owner, Sales Manager and Production Manager roles have been added. From the user admin page an edit icon now exists next to owner role selection. This icon allows access to control if roles can be assigned to jobs. If the box is checked then user name of owner role will appear in drop down selection for assign jobs. When owner is assigned to customer file then user will affect alerts and actions reserved for assignee to customer file. User of owner role will not be limited by salesperson restrictions based on this assignment. We have NOT added commission functionality to owner role when assigned to jobs. Again we can NOT calculate sales commissions for roles when assigned to customer file.
- Bill tracking page now allows filter by Accounts Specialist.
- SO Demo is up and running
- Online statement reformatted to fit screen and track additional information.
- HO alerts Notes changed. Additional reporting notes have been added to record in HO alerts pertaining to bills generated, submitted and paid.
- We have now add short cuts on the customers all page to review activity history notes and review notes on a customer file