Specialty Trade Contractors Software -New Features Release
October 20, 2014 | By itadmin |
Specialty Trade Contractors Software
MaxCon Software is always working hard to bring new features and services weekly to our members using our specialty trade contractors software. We strive to be the leader in the construction industry by bringing our Tools For Success for contractors industry wide.
As a continued effort to be an innovator and leader of the construction software industry we have recently released new features, feature improvements and bug fixes. Below is the latest and greatest upgrades to our MaxCon construction software.
- We have added a new feature called Tool Tips to the Job Info page. On mouse over a helpful description of the purpose of the field will appear.
- Billing name field will not update automatically when the customer name is changed on residential jobs and when the company name is updated on commercial jobs.
- We have corrected total contact amount on insurance certificate of completion.
- updated email procedure from order tab to correct issue with Vendor and Crew email address when emailing order.
- We have corrected phone number validations on the customer summary page. In the customer data area when only a single phone number is entered and multiple phone number fields are available the user will no longer get error when saving the summary page.
- We have fixed the Bid submitted and bid approved buttons for our clients that have sales offices that are categorized as a Retail Contractor and not a Insurance Restoration Contractor.
- Corrected a few pesky spelling errors and malapropisms.
- Updated pre-cap page text color when using Black Theme.
- We have added new processes to allow a GM to be selected as the sales manager for companies that do not have sales managers or the companies GM also acts as a sales manager.
- Stability improvements and speed enhancements to production calendar.
- Corrected expired password issue that was not allowing users to update an expiring password.
- Added other selection tool for assign crew selection on order progress page. Now our clients can choose other and manually type in the crews name for orders to be assigned to. For our Quick Books integrated companies this will not push the data to Quick Books. By adding this it gives more flexibility to the production manager to assign company staff to perform repairs.
- Added other selection tool for select a vendor selection on order progress page. Now our clients can choose other and manually type in the suppliers name for orders to be assigned to. For our Quick Books integrated companies this will not push the data to Quick Books. By adding this it gives more flexibility to the production manager to order materials from companies that should not be in Quick Books.
MaxCon understands the needs of our contractor who use our software to help improve company communications and stream line the sales and production processes. Every week we upload new features to our platform to keep up with the demand of innovating solutions that are not offered by current solutions available outside of MaxCon.
Get a demo today and see why thousands of users have chosen MaxCon as their software of choice and why many have left their current software providers for over promising and under delivering. This is why MaxCon leads the pack and will continue to do so through the support and great ideas of our clients.