MaxCon Software is always working hard to bring new features to our members using our MaxCon construction software. We strive to be the leader in the industry that needs to have the Tools For Success for contractors industry wide.
As a continued effort to be an innovator and leader of the industry we have recently released new features, feature improvements and bug fixes. Below is the latest upgrades to our MaxCon Construction CRM.
NEW FEATURE: Added the option to upload a scanned copy of a work order into the order tracking function. When a new order is selected there is an option to upload a copy of a work order. This will allow user to track out any order not generated within MaxCon.
- NEW FEATURE: Added functionality to copy a Materials Vendor from one Sales Office to another Sales office. This is a push functionality and must be preformed from the Sales Office were the Vendor to be added resides then pushed to a new Sales Office.
- NEW FEATURE: Added a single search box on search screens. The search box is designed as a smart search filter that auto populates job names based on first name, last name or job number.
- NEW FEATURE: Added ability to upload .tiff file format to documents areas of MaxCon.
- NEW FEATURE: Updated custom orders to allow decimal entry to size field and item fields
- NEW FEATURE: To enhance the ability for smooth transition for all of our clients who have companies supporting different trade groups. the ability to upload an order for during the creation of creating the orders in MaxCon has been added. This dramatically cuts down the companies learning curve with our system during the production process and ensures we are meeting the needs of all of our clients.
- BUG FIX***** Resolved issue where SSN was giving error in some cases.
- BUG FIX*****Issue resolved where payments paid were being duplicated in QB type companies.
- BUG FIX*****Photos crashing managed docs page on older computers fixed, by default the managed docs page photo strip is displaying low quality thumb nail versions. The original version of the photo can be viewed by using the view tool under the photo. this will cause a new tab to open with the full quality photo.
- BUG FIX***** Misc bug fixes with calendar function
- BUG FIX***** Resolved misc page refresh errors after certain actions were preformed in MaxCon.
- BUG FIX***** updated requirements for adding new leads
- BUG FIX***** resolved issue where document names were not saving correctly when multiple documents were being saved consecutively.
- BUG FIX***** misc payroll feature fixes
- BUG FIX***** resolved issue where some popup boxes were not responding or where background would not load.